The most recent publication is:
Pharmacy and Medicines Law in Ireland
Weedle, Peter; Clarke, Leonie
Edited by Peter Weedle – community pharmacist and Adjunct Professor of Clinical Pharmacy at University College Cork, and Leonie
Clarke – pharmaceutical consultant.
Opening with a detailed account of the historical development of Irish pharmacy and medicines law, this practical textbook covers all aspects of current pharmacy and medicines law in Ireland, including the landmark Pharmacy Act of 2007.
The following topics are also covered:
- the regulations and rules that accompany the Pharmacy Act 2007
- prescription and control of supply of medicines
- Misuse of Drugs Acts and Regulations
- manufacturing and wholesaling medicines
- advertising of medicinal products
- veterinary medicines legislation
- Poisons Act and Regulations
- the pharmacy disciplinary system
- liability of pharmacists in negligence and defective products
- sources of Irish law.